- Production of pressure vessels with volumes of up to 530 litres, with working pressures of up to 300 bar and diameters up to 406 mm.
- Production of welded steel cylinders for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), for volumes between 1 and 127 litres.
- Production of high-pressure seamless steelcylinders for:
- Transport and storage of technical gases, with volumes between 0.8 and 200 litres, with working pressures of up to 450 bar and diameters between 83 and 406 mm
- Transport and storage of compressed natural gas (CNG) for vehicle driving, with volumes between 20 and 200 litres, with working pressures of up to 330 bar and diameters between 204 and 406 mm
- Breathing and diving equipment, with volumes between 2 and 35 litres, with working pressures of up to 300 bar and diameters between 100 and 204 mm
- Sprinkler systems with volumes of up to 200 litres, with working pressures of up to 300 bar, and diameters up to 406 mm
- Transport and storage of acetylene, with volumes between 2 and 55 litres and diameters between 100 and 229 mm
- Production of pressure accumulators, with volumes between 0.5 and 200 litres, with working pressures of up to 550 bar and diameters between 95 and 406 mm.
Long Forged Products and Pipes
- Production and supply of rough machined and black forged round and square bars produced by using the radial forging technology on a fast forging production line
- Production and supply of high-alloy forged pipes, especially for offshore business and conventional power engineering
- Production and supply of forged round and square bars manufactured using the open die forging technology, in 60 MN and 120 MN forging presses
- Production of components for railway and railway axis
- Production of special parts for conventional, hydro and wind power engineering
Shaped Forgings, Castings and Ship Parts
- Custom manufacturing of large, finished, forged or cast parts of machines and equipment for various industrial applications
- Supplies of forged parts for the container of pressurisers, steam generators, heat exchangers and collectors for both conventional and nuclear power engineering
- Large parts of Kaplan and Francis turbines, pump housings and shafts for hydroelectric power plants, rotor shafts for wind power plants
- Production and delivery of ship components and engines – crankshafts, propeller and connecting shafts, rudder systems, rudder trunks and hollow shafts
- Production of facilities for cement plants and components for mining equipment for surface and underground mining, mechanical components for transport equipment, excavators and land-filling machines
- Production of vertical rolling stands, bearing housings, slag ladles, ingot moulds, casting platforms, cylinders, roller tables and other equipment for steel and rolling plants, components for the manufacturing of moulding machines
- Production and supply of forged parts for high-pressure hydrocracking technologies, drilling units, hydraulic units, or undersea connectors for oil and natural gas exploitation