The World Turns to SUBSALVE
SUBSALVE is the worldwide leader and innovator in the design and manufacture of engineered inflatables. Our underwater lift bags are specified to meet the toughest challenges in recreational, commercial, scientific, and military applications. Since 1977, we have provided solutions and expertise for aircraft recovery, ship, yacht, and boat salvage, marine construction, offshore oilfield diving, and explosive ordnance disposal. We are proud to include the US Department of Defense, all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces, NASA, and the FBI on our list of satisfied and ongoing customers, as well as leading companies in the private sector and the governments of more than 30 foreign countries.
The Polyurethane Difference
SUBSALVE is the only major lift bag brand that offers polyurethane-coated fabrics in all of our products. We use high-strength synthetic base fabrics including nylon, polyester and Kevlar coated with urethane and urethane blends. The result? Our lift bags are more puncture-, abrasion-, and chemical-resistant than other conventional inflatables. This allows for a longer service life with less maintenance required. All SUBSALVE products are designed to perform in harsh and hostile environments. With their exclusive polyurethane coatings, you can count on them to get the job done like no other inflatable.
• Expertise – – Not only do we focus exclusively on the design and manufacture of engineered inflatables; our credentials include formal dive experience, and more than 4 decades of hands on experience in the field. We know the challenges you face and can help you meet them!
• Quality – Our products, including all components, are proudly made in the USA by skilled artisans. Every SUBSALVE product is tested prior to shipping to ensure reliable performance. You can work with our solutions with confidence!
• Service – We maintain an inventory of all standard products to ensure prompt delivery. We offer custom design services to address special needs. We are ready to respond whenever you need us!
• Price – We purchase materials in large volumes from vendors near our factory, allowing us to pass savings along to our customers. We also offer volume and prepayment discounts. We beat competitors on price and always beat them in quality and value.
• Compliance and Warranty – All SUBSALVE products are compliant with IMCA (International Marine Construction Association) D-016-AIRBAGS, ABS, and U.S. Department of Defense Standards. All carry a one-year warranty.